Monday, November 2, 2009

Stalking

I have been stalking Scrap Funattic's blog for a long time now. Then enters Facebook, where I stalk my college sorority sisters, Derby High alumni, old friends, new acquaintences, friends of friends; you get the picture BUT now that I have my own FB page and starting my own venture...I am stalking myself. "What is the matter with me?", I ask myself as I switch from my home page to the SOS (Sisterhood of Scrapbooking) page. Well I figured out what matters; it is when others start checking out my page aka stalking to see what is new, what has others interested. The point is I love it when others are interested in what I may have that is new and what the SOS girls have up their sleeves.

SO keep stalking, it lets others know that you care...however let it be known that you can go too far!

No comments:

Post a Comment